|SHIPPING CLAIMS INFORMATION
It is mandatory to adhere to the provisions contained in the terms and conditions when submitting a shipping claim. In order for us to process a claim quickly, it is recommended to include:
- The catalog number, title, description and quantity of the claimed defect.
- Photographs of inner & outer boxes.
- Photographs of shipping labels.
- Photographs of damaged records. (photos of damage up close, as well as photos showing quantity of records damaged)
- Photographs of the box or pallet before opening (if damage is noticeable before opening).
- Photographs of all boxes together to show its not just one box/inner thats being photographed.
- Note on the delivery paper work or hand held scanner of any visual damage to the boxes before signing.
CLICK HERE TO SUBMIT A SHIPPING CLAIM
TIPS TO SUBMITTING CLAIM PHOTOS:
- Please take photos up close of the damage.
- Show how many units are damaged.
- Please include photos of the box(es) and shipping label(s) in case the damage occured during transit.
Please note: All claims on finished product must be placed within 10 days of delivery. Claims submitted after 10 days will be rejected. Keep ALL damaged outer and inner boxes through out the entire claim process in the case the shipper needs it for the claim.